Friday, March 1, 2013

Quotes that we love...

As I took a break from working on assignments for the current class I'm taking, I decided to spend some time "Pinteresting."  Yes, it is a verb!  As I perused the Popular posts, I came across a pin that included 60 inspirational quotes.  For some reason, I love spending time reading quotes - made by famous people, not-so-famous people, and everyone in between.  My favorite quote comes from the poem, Desiderata by Max Ehrmann - "Go placidly amid the noise and haste and remember what peace there may be in silence."  If you haven't read this poem, it would be worth your while to read it.  So, I thought, maybe you'd like to share your favorite quote... it can be inspirational, humorous, thought-provoking, whatever it is, I'd like to hear it!  Okay, back to my homework... (and Pinteresting)!

No comments:

Post a Comment