Thursday, March 7, 2013

Here Comes the Sun...

Of course, as soon as I typed the title of my post - the song started in my head... "Here comes the sun, little darlin', here comes the sun and I say, It's alright..."  It is nice to finally see the sun after the long, dismal days of snowfall that we've had.  On a day like today, I can see the (spring) light at the end of the tunnel.  Speaking of tunnels, our classroom pets have been making lots of tunnels.  For Valentine's day, I gave my students two dwarf hamsters as a gift.  The students named them Rocky and Thunder... bold names for two little guys - or girls, funny thing is, we have no idea what they are!?!  Anyway, here is a picture of the newest additions to our classroom.  I am NOT a rodent person, but guess what?  They really are adorable!  Enjoy the sun while it lasts!





No comments:

Post a Comment