Friday, August 2, 2013

     And... it's that time of the year again!  Almost time for back to school - well, some of us have already been back to school for a bit.  :-)  The picture above shows the amazing donations I have received from Mr. Roper and his wife - my neighbors who adopt my class every year.  They are incredibly generous and have provided supplies for my classroom and students for the past 3 years.  I am so grateful to them for graciously helping out the community in this way.  What a wonderful reminder that there are people out there who do amazing things every day to support students and our educational system.  Thank you to Mr. and Mrs. Roper.  On that note, I hope that your final days of summer are filled with fun, sun, and pleasant thoughts about returning in a very short time.  Keep calm and summer on!

No comments:

Post a Comment