Wednesday, May 22, 2013


It's that time of the year again... time to start planning for fall!  As I am going through my student writing notebooks, I am finding that "Work on Writing" is a weak area as part of my "Daily 5."  I plan to revamp my writing options and I'm wondering if anyone out there has ideas they would like to share?  What works for you?  I will be working on this throughout the summer and would appreciate any helpful hints and tips!  Thank you so much and have a wonderful summer!  
(Time flies when you're having as much fun as we have!)

2 comments:

  1. I do the Daily 5 also and writing is my weak link too. Hopefully someone gives you a suggestion. 7 days to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Olson - I have been looking for a little while now. I've got all summer to work on it... We just have 4 days this week and it's over. Where has the time gone?! Enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete