Friday, April 19, 2013

Student Teacher Anyone?

Good Snowy Friday Morning!  What a mess we've had this spring, or shall I say extended winter!  I do love rain, but this snow is a little much.  (See previous letter to Winter.)

Today I am wondering about all things "student teacher."  I have been asked if I would be interested in hosting a student teacher next fall.  This is something new for me as I have never had a student teacher in my classroom.  I have had many college students who are studying education come into my classroom for a day or two here or there, but never a student teacher for a field experience.  So, I'm looking for the pros/cons, positives/negatives, thoughts, comments, concerns of my fellow teachers.  If you have any advice, I would love to hear from you!  

Thank you in advance for your candor~
Ms. Lukes



No comments:

Post a Comment